Due to the pandemic, Dr. Lipsig is currently only providing telepsychiatry appointments to new and established patients.
NEW PATIENTS: For potential new patients, please contact the office so that we can help determine whether Dr. Lipsig would be the best psychiatrist for you. If so, the office will provide you the information necessary to schedule and conduct your initial evaluation.
EXISTING PATIENTS: For existing patients, these appointments can be conducted either online or by phone.
Steps For Setting Up A Telepsychiatry Appointment
- Please read the David Lipsig, MD, LLC Telepsychiatry Consent Form. By scheduling and using the telepsychiatry option for your appointments, you are stating that you have read and agree to the contents of the Consent form.
- Once you have read and agree to the Consent form, you can make appointments with our office or through the online scheduling system, just as you would with in-person appointments. When calling our office, please clarify the specific type of appointment (phone or online).
- Zoom is the secure website over which these appointments will be conducted.
- Once you enter the virtual waiting room at
https://zoom.us/my/drlipsig or use the
Zoom meeting ID # 824 192 5668,
the system will ask for your name. We suggest that you either give your full name (if comfortable) or use your first name and initial so that Dr. Lipsig knows that you are in the waiting room.
- Please note that once an appointment is scheduled, the late cancellation/no show policy goes into effect. This policy requires one business day’s notice from the start of the appointment time to avoid a late cancellation/no show fee.